Full panic attack

I don't even know how to start feeling scared that's for sure I blew my nose and blood came out I than cough right after and a little blood came out with clear mucus I'm so scared I do suffer from allergies could this be from my nose drip down my throat I'm thinking the worse the cancer I had to take a Xanax just now to help me please someone give me some advice 

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Allergies can make your nose bleed and the blood probably just dripped down your throat. I would just monitor it and if it gets worse make an appointment with a doctor. 

• Thank you for ur reply the nose stopped and I have been pushing a cough for phlem and blood hasn't pop up but now I'm doing this for quite awhile see if I see something 

• My nose started to bleed a little when I woke up yesterday. I was a little panicked but I went to work was busy & took my mind off of it. If you have allergies it's probably related to that. But to ease your mind if it's still bothering you make an appointment. That's what I do of something is really bothering me. Hope you feel better 😊

• Hi Oliveira,   how are you doing now?  Any more problem with your nose?  I hope the Xanax kicked in and relaxed you some.  Take care  x

• I'm doing better the blood stopped and when I caught up its just phlegm thank u 

• I'm glad you are okay.  Take care  x

You may also like...