Anxiety changed my life, but I'm not gonna let it get me down

I have been dealing with anxiety for about 6 months. I never felt like this and I'm 36yrs old. My body is so sensitive now, it's like I feel everything!  I have headaches (something I never really had) the dr. says it's tension/migraines. Feeling in my head (like my brain is moving/pulling sensation). Pinching feeling in my chest, Muscle spasms, Anytime I try to go to sleep it's like my body is sinking and I jump up and I have this weird sensation that runs through my body. I can hear my blood flow in my ear.  I had xrays,mri,blood work everything normal. I'm gonna fight this thing called Anxiety! 

5 Replies

• Sounds all to familiar! 

• I wish you the best of luck. I also have anxiety but I can't fight it. It already won this war. But I have the same symptoms as you.

• Don't give up! It get's hard. You have be around positive people and find at least one person who is willing to help you and talk to you! I do alot of praying! I have meds that the dr. prescribe but I don't take it because I don't want to become addicted or depend it to make me feel better.  May God Bless you and remember to keep the faith! Trouble Don't Last Always!

• Try deep breathing and relaxation. It doesn't work straight away takes about a week. Download an app try are free 

• Fighting causes tension, relaxation is the key. Easier said than done. Something in our lives has brought this about. Anxiety is the way the body sends a message to us to change whatever is causing tension. The way we think, act, feel about ourselves. Maybe it's something in our lives, a job, a relationship generally our circumstances. I know I just want less responsibility. I'm aware that I feel other peoples pain and run to the rescue - I'm a fixer, but I can't help everyone or every animal. I'm exhausted and my body is telling me to change. The symptoms are horrible - I get so dizzy and feel off balance, but balance is exactly what I need in my life. Time for change. Time to let go.

You may also like...