So confusing

I was in my cbt therapy yesterday and when I first went in I didn't feel too bad, about half an hour in I felt dizzy, blurred vision, shallow breathing, the room was really bright, I thought I was could to pass out. I could hear her talking but it was like it wasn't going in, like I was spaced out, I couldn't wait for the session to be over 😢 I don't no what was wrong with me, I've been feeling so worried all the time lately. I had to get my children from school today and while I was walking I had a palpitation, it felt a little painful and really scared me. Now I have a sore throat and achey, I always feel like I'm ill. Does anyone else?!

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi dizzychar,  I get like this everytime I attempt cbt therapy.   The push for change  brings on the symptoms I so want to get rid of.   I have phone sessions, but it's not any easier.  I feel myself squeezing the phone tighter and tighter with anxiety.  By the time the session is done, I'm filled with  dizziness, blurred vision and a full clouded head.

So you are not alone in feeling like this.   x

You may also like...