Grateful!

I woke up this morning with the dreaded doom of a panic attack coming on. I immediately got on my computer and come to this site and feel so much better just knowing that I am not alone! It is a great feeling to know that others out there in the world know exactly what I am feeling and what it is like to live in such a scary world that we don't know one hour from the next if our panic is going to kick in and take over. I am just grateful to have you all here to talk to when I need too. :) May God bless each and every one of you!

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi there, hope you are feeling a bit better today!

• Much better! I went to get acupuncture yesterday, and I seen a Reiki healer. It was overwhelming but it is working so far.  Hope you are doing okay.

• Hey Kimberly.....I'll be on whenever I can so it's nice to meet you.  Charles

• Thank you so much ActionChaz! It's very nice to meet people that understand.

• Waking up with a panic attack is awful 😢 I always have a mind full of worries the moment I open my eyes, it's horrible. Hope your feeling better x

You may also like...