If there is one thing I cannot stand it's how lightheaded I can feel. I can be at my computer at work and just loose total concentration because I come over all lightheaded (like I'm swaying). I would be walking down the street and suddenly feel like I'm not walking straight. Or I'll be sitting on my sofa watching TV and I'll just come over all lightheaded/dizzy. Sometimes I can last seconds other times it can last hours. But 9/10 out of 10 I will have some kind of eposide every single day!

It's my biggest upset! It stops me exercising, going out drinking with friends. It really limits my life!!! And I really don't know how to stop it. Does anyone else get this very bad? And if so what kind of things help you!? Because I am really struggling with this one :(

3 Replies

• Howdy- sounds like vertigo, it's something with your enter ear that hold your balance and when you et vertigo it makes you dizzy. My anexity will make me dizzy: I will hyperventilate or can't breathe and that makes me dizzy.

Peppermint oil in the ears or around the ears helps a lot, or something to 'shock' you back like a flick on the arm or a rubber band help somethings with me.

Hope this helps :)

• It's one of my worst fears. It's made me agoraphobic in many ways. Computer, TV and

walking cause me to feel this way. What I do before the panic has time to settle in, is to

tell me I will be okay and start deep breathing, slowly and exhaling slowly. There was a time that I use to think this was all hogwash. But it's not. It does really work. What's nice is that it can be used anywhere, Also for me, it's a sign that I am not hydrating enough and so I reach for my bottle of water. Good luck, it truly is a struggle that can be reversed.

• I am currently battling this! It's awful I can't remember the last time I didn't feel that awful strange feeling in my head. It's hard it hold you back, just try to remember that you're not alone!

You may also like...