Going to share what I have learned about my anxiety and hopefully I can get some good ways to cope with it..
1. Distance (driving or being a passenger.)
My hometown is my safe zone for me aka my comfort zone. Any time I leave it I get anxious. My girlfriend lives out of town so I force myself to drive out there (been doing that fr 4 years but I pick her up and drive right back to my town. She lives 30 minutes away.
2. The fear of Fear or as some people like to call it fear of the unknown.
3. My health ( any pain or weird feeling I get I play worse case scenario's or over think what it truly is. (Yes seeing a doctor would be good idea but I am very healthy 22 year old as far as I know.. I eat pretty darn healthy..)
3. Excersizing (over using my energy to where my heart rate is up as if I had an anxiety attack ( add the anxiety attack with excersizing and I fear I'll pass out or worse)
4. Religion (afterlife or no afterlife)
Racing heart-once this happens I begin to fear something bad will happen (K.o , or heart over works etc)
Hot cold flashes all over
I am pretty sure there is more but I don't know of them at the top of my head.
My point in this post was to get some answers or advice of natural remedies I do take 75mg of zoloft but I wanna know smd natural remedies that are holistic or close to it (ex: almonds are great for head aches)
Also I hope maybe this gives you guys an idea of what your anxiety is and help cope with it yourselves as well