Love and Support

I want everyone to know here I love and support you! I believe we all need to feel someone understands and truly cares! I have been there and am there struggling right there with you every step of the way! When no one else understands, I DO!!! I give you all the BIGGEST HUGS! I pray for you ALL everyday! These are not just words! BELIEVE ME!!! 25+ years of dealing with this has been hard. Anyway I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART 💛Cheryl aka Chubbers💛

Last edited by

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thank you! You are very kind person. I'm thinking of you. It feels good to hear your words. 😘

• You are welcome I mean every word!!! Love and BIG HUGS ☃

• A big THANK YOU for caring, for understanding and just for being you. We need more

people like you in the world. My prayers are with you too. x

• You're welcome! I'm glad I'm caring and nice but being sensitive really gets in my way especially with anxiety!!! But if I can make even one person feel they are not alone or make them smile then I will just accept that I am sensitive 😉! Love and hugs!

• I just wanted to let you k of that you made a difference in my day. I was having a pretty bad anxiety day until I saw this. Thank you for your kind words to the world. It definitely brightened this girls day. :)

• Awww that means a lot to know I was able to help even in some small way 😊 Bless you! I'm hoping today is ok as I'm gonna be snowed in ☃ hope you have a great day! Anxiety anxiety stay away!!!! Love and hugs!!! ⛄️

You may also like...