I think I am going insane

So I went into my bathroom and stared in the mirror. I literally felt like I was staring at someone else. I didn't feel like it was me. I got super creeped out because a few days ago I was staring at my hands and they felt foreign and strange. And further before my feet felt the same. I feel foreign and weird and I can't feel my head and brain. Like there is a tight band around it and my eyes. I feel I am dying and that I have some serious mental disease. Can someone help? 😭😭😭

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm really young but I understand how you feel u need to just relax maybe excersie go for a jog take your mind of it you have nothing wrong with you it's all in your head

• Anxiety and disassociation. You are not mad or going insane believe me! It is depersonalisation also - severe anxiety does make the brain do strange things. When I look at myself when anxious my face seems to shatter - creepy but nothing to worry about it. I get ocular migraines and my face seems to separate when I am getting one. Scary but not dangerous believe me. You are fine.

• I have depersonalization I know. it's just not going awayyyy. Omg that sounds pretty terrible. I Hope you get better :(

• Please could someone read my

Let on my profile and help me out thanks

You may also like...