Neck & Head Pain

I have been suffering from neck & head pain now for approx. 10 weeks, its really getting me down and want go away. I have had 4 Chiropractor appointments which I had to pay for and now had 1 physio off the NHS, I am due another one Wednesday this week, It is now keeping me awake. My GP and everyone else is telling me its probably just a muscle problem but I can help thinking its more than that. I have asked if I can have a MRI scan but GP said it wasn't necessary. Is it common to suffer for this long with treatment for this problem. I suffer from anxiety too and take Fluoxetine but am now waking in the night having really panic thoughts.

Has anyone experienced this problem and how long did it last?

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Have this problem constantly with my head and neck I convince myself it's a brain tumour daily it's very draining, hope u feel better soon xx

• Yes, exactly Naddy, have you had any tests and if so what have they done? If only I could have some tests I would fell better at least knowing xx

• Hi, I have the same problem. My neck on the left hand side has been causing me pain for a few months now & it goes up the back of my head. Some times it feels like pressure. It's terrible at night I'm hardly sleeping. My doctor has sent me for physio, starting tomorrow. I too have worried that it's something worse x

You may also like...