Need help PLEASE

Olryt, I will cut it short. I lost my brother to Tuberculosis meningitis. And I have known the symptoms of the disease ever since. Now, when I have a skin rash on my inner thigh and i looked it up on google, I happen to matched it up with meningitis. And now I am thinking that I am going to die because of this.

To describe this skin rash, It is like a patch of red, that doesn't hurt or itch, it just sits there, and goes away when I Touch it or press it, and comes right back as soon as I take my finger off it.

I don't wanna live in this mind set, PLEASE HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE!

BLISS AND BLESS

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • i have same thing as you, hypochondria, something small turns into a terminal illness.

the worst thing you can do as a hypochondriac is use google!

i would get the rash checked out to relieve your mind

• Yeah, I am at work and I am freaking out. I will get it checked the first thing in the morning. Thanks man

BLISS AND BLESS

PEACE.

• The rash may come from an allergic reaction.. Did you buy new clothes or new sheets? It can come from laundry detergent or body soap.. Pay a visit to your Dr just to have some peace if mind..

• I will do that :) Thank you so much for replying

I am still shit scared, yet, let's hope it is not what I fear

BLISS AND BLESS

• Right- NEVER, EVER GOOGLE SYMPTOMS!! You will be convinced you are dying of something!

Understandably, you are more aware of Tuberculosis meningitis symptoms so if you are worried- pop to your GP. They will put your mind at rest.

Sue

• I couldn't visit the DOC cause of my tight schedule... but the rash is gone. I am still visiting him anyway. Just to be sure. Thank you so much for your input. You have no idea what it means :)

BLISS AND BLESS

PEACE

• Thats great (sorry I'm only replying now - my emails are only just coming through today for some reason!)

x

Sue

You may also like...