Ghost Pain

So....like a few days ago, I was having pelvic cramping but after the doctor said I was okay, it seemed to lessen a lot.

However, I started worrying again and the pain came back but my problem is I don't know where it's coming from. Sometimes I think it's my pelvis, but then I think it's my upper back. Sometimes I think it's because I'm slightly constipated, but I'm still going to the bathroom, it's just sometimes hard because I think my muscles are so tight. I just don't know if the cramping is REAL. or if it's even cramping. I can't tell whether it's actually there or in my head since it seemed to lessen a lot when the doctor said I was okay and it would sort itself out, and then come back when I started freaking out again.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • When all this anxiety started for me it started with shortness of breath. I worried about it for weeks before finally seeing the doctor and in those weeks I was so obsessive about my breathing and my chest, I though I was breathing heavily that my chest moved weirdly I even thought I couldn't blow up a balloon then when I got a chest X-ray and ventilation scan and everything was clear thank God! I stopped worrying about it and I could blow up a balloon easily. This shows how much we can do our heads in and you'd think this example should be a reminder for myself but I just went on to worry about the next thing this anxiety thing is such a struggle!

• I get these ghost pains all the time all over my body but the funny thing is I only feel it when I'm not doing anything. Is this the same for you? If so it could be anxiety. I wake up everyday thinking I have a truck parked on my chest but after a few seconds it's gone. My upper back and my chest feels heavy and I get random sharp pains in my abdomen. I got it checked and my lungs were perfect and abdomen is clear. It could be just anxiety?

• Yeah, it does happen more often when I'm not doing anything! Sharp pains is usually indicative of tight muscles.

You may also like...