Anxiety Support
35,093 members38,855 posts

Horrible feeling and felt I couldn't breath

Hi guys well ive been doing really well but today I was sat in back of the car and I felt I couldn't breath. And had a horrible feeling I was gonna die..... I opened the window and it helped but im scared and feel its something else. Could it be a panic attack pls help me as dont wanna go to hospital xxx

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Claire was it something that trigger the attack ?

I think of my anxiety all the time. So could it of been that do I think. My mind thinks im gonna die everyday xx

Yea could be what had triggered it you gat to try and clear your thoughts

I really try but I cant. Im not a drinker but ive been drinking these past few months to block it out. X

Oh no hun drinking will only make your anxiety worse try calming apps or relaxing music go for a walk.

Thank u I will try that xx

No problem

I try meditation tapes they are good for focusing your mind on what you're doing in the meditation process rather than on your anxieties, try the ones on this link.

marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=22

Especially the sleep one before you sleep x

1 like

I get you. I feel like i cant breath sometimes and its horrible. Everyday i feel like im going to die. Because i tell myself i actually feel like i cant breath i think my body just goes into this panic mode i scream and run about when i feel like i camt breath everyone thinks im a freak lol

Its horrible feeling like we do. People dont under stand. I wish it would go away x

I know it's so horrible I hate it ;(

Hi .....u wnt to solve your problem....d solution is dont try.....nd accept it..as a part of you....live wit it...love yourself....a rose cannot exist without a branch full of thorns ......

Find humor in d situation.......laugh at yourself nd say to yrself i m a scared wussy.....enjoy d fear....

Like u enjoy a horror movie...

U can b free of one problem and another will crop up.... so no flight ..enjoy dont fight...

Luv u

1 like

You may also like...