Please go away

Hey guys I haven't posted on here on a bit as I was feeling somewhat better and actually went on a family camping trip this past weekend which was a blast and my anxiety really only bothered me at night when I tried to sleep. The one night every time I tried to fall asleep it felt like my heart would stop. I know silly right but it sure scared me. Then the first day back home I had just gotten out of the shower doing my makeup and felt a little dizzy checked my pulse and it felt low so of course then I started to panic so my anxiety was bad off n on all day of feeling weak like passing out dry mouth felt like I couldn't swallow when I tried to eat dinner chest was tight and my face felt warm then didn't sleep well at all that night kept waking up because I felt like I was going to pass out then that morning I still felt dizzy and nauseous but that only lasted the morning and I finally slept good last night then woke up this morning feeling so anxious that lasted for a couple hours and felt weak too and right now I'm a little lightheaded :(

Why is it so hard for me to accept that this is just anxiety. I'm still so terrified every day.

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldest โ€ข newest

You may also like...