Operation postponed, again!

I mentioned not long age that I was due to go into hospital for a minor operation, well, it`s been postponed twice now, first because of an emergency, & just as I was preparing some things to be admitted tomorrow morning, my phone rang, & it was admissions telling me that they hadn`t recieved the equipment that they need to do the procedure. Now I`m back to waiting to be told when I will be able to go in & get it over with. It`s so annoying!

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Fairy,

Not as annoying to have your mobile ring and be asked why you hadn't turned up for your MRI.

I didn't even know that I was having one!!!

Cancellation eh. Fit you in when than can and it's your fault you can't make it

Take care

1b4bed

• Hi Hairy, Sorry to hear this, it can be so frustrating when we have built ourselves up for something and panicked and worried only to be cancelled on at the last moment x Its a shame as more and more things are cancelled now x Hopefully it wont be to long. Donver x

• Hi HF..Yes these delays can be vexing But they can't do what they need to without the machines that go PING. You're on a list.. and your name will come up to the top soon Hope it all goes well when you finally make it into the operating room steve

• Hi Fairy,meow annoying. Getting yourself all ready and prepared including anxiety. Then they let you down again. I hope it does get sorted soon for you.

Take care xx

• Sounds familiar

• Thanks for the support, There`s just one thing I would like to ask, has anyone here had expirience with midazolam, the sedative that Iv`e been told that they`ll give me before the procedure? I`m just a bit concerned about after effects & how I`ll feel afterwards.

• Hi Fairy. I'm sorry I have had a few procedures but I never knew what sedative they give me.I am sure they will tell you everything you need to know if you ask them. I hope you get it done soon. Kennyxxx

You may also like...