I feel a little bit like writing

Dear All,

Earlier on this evening I felt a bit like writing therefore I am starting to see what comes out.

My anxiety comes from anger that hasn't been given a voice or that I haven't expressed or let out. I have worked on expressing my anger over the past one and a half years through councelling. I now feel more at ease.

hugs,

Marcus xxx

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Marcus

I am pleased you felt you wanted to write tonight , I think it can help to write things down & I hope it has made you feel better for doing so

You have been working really hard with your anxiety & it is good when we know where it is coming from as we then can work on it like you have been doing :-)

Thank you for your post :-)

Love

whywhy

xxx

• Dear Whywhy,

Thank you for your kind words of acknowledgement.

a hug,

Marcus xxx

• Hey Marcus

Thanks for sharing that:)

It really does help go write things down. I keep a journal, I write down everything, how I'm feeling, what's gone on , what I want to do. It really does help. Xx

• Dear Yummimummi,

I appreciate your positive reply about keeping a journal. Thank you.

I have been keeping a diary for around two years. I have found it to be helpfull.

hugs,

Marcus xxx

• :) x

• Evening Marcus,

Always good to write I reckon. I went through a stage of writing every day, I ended up with about 12 books. Then one day got rid of the lot, I shredded them all and it felt great, I stopped writing for a bit. now I have gone back to it and I find it really does help.

Glad you feel more at ease with yourself. nice to read positive posts.

gardener x

• Dear Gardnertwo,

Thank you for the idea of shredding the diaries. I am gratefull.

Thank you for your kind and positive words.

big hugs,

Marcus xxx

• Hi Marcus,

It certainly makes you feel better when writing down your thoughts. Also it is good to get rid of the anger as it only festers and makes you ill.

Eunice x

• Dear Ecinue,

Thank you for your interesting reply.

warmest regards,

Marcus xxx

You may also like...