when will it all be over?

I have been suffering from anxiety for the past 2 yrs..lately it seemed that I was getting over it..its frequency was decreasing day by day..n I was proud of it bcoz even though in the beginning I took medicine for a few months. .I stopped taking them later..I decided to work on it on my own..without any help from a doctor or any one else..but today I wasn't expecting it to creep up on me like this..I feel my progress is hindered...

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • This has happened to me as well, although I didn't stop taking the medication. I went to my GP yesterday sometimes the visit itself helps just to reassure you that you are ok and you will get through this as you have done before xx

• this is the hope that keeps me going..

• Your so brave doing it by yourself.... I'm in meds for my anxiety and depression and I still have bad periods, after 2 years of taking them. When I feel really low I try surround myself with positive things, positive people I know and trust. Things or people that boost my confidence I find helps a lot on my bad periods...

I hope you feel a bit better soon

Misstully x

• Thank you..I can't tell you what it feels to be called brave in this...It means a lot and gives hope and encourages to keep fighting...

You may also like...