Thank you my friends:)

Thank you my friends:)

This morning I wrote on here to say good bye as deleted my account last night without thinking about you.

I did have an unwelcome comment made towards me, however I want to let you all know, that I am willing to give it another go. I have been on this site for a long time and had a lot of help on here. I'm sorry if I was abrupt in signing off last night, I have a lot of personal stuff going on at the moment and need my strength for that.

I would like to say a HUGE thanks for all your support and kind words,it did make me think again about you guys:)

(((Hugs))) xxxxx

26 Replies

• Hi I am new to this site. I love the picture totally true, I would just like to say that I suffer from anxiety and depression and I am trying to cope best I can, and what saying I came across the other day is totally true is that " crying is not a sign of weakness but a sign that you have been strong for far too long".

• How very true :) Stay strong my friend. X

• Thanks for your kind words they mean a lot X

• Hi yummi

Glad you're still popping by...wouldn't mean much if no one was writing anything/replying...I try my best but I've only experienced so much - I do miss the older,wiser heads

sam xx

• Well Hun, this one is staying:) lol xxx

• So pleased to see you here yummi xx

• Pleased to be back:) xx

• Me too Yummimummi... had enough of being bullied in school and am not being driven out of somewhere I love by bullies.

So pleased to have you back, my friend. Love Julie xx

• It's kind people like you and Bonnie and a few others that made me rethink:) xx

• Oh dear you've come back What a shame

• Get lost troll

• take a run and jump maggot , she is staying lol

• Troll! Get a life!

• What is your problem Bainsmaster?

• You get lost too troll.

• Whats yours ? head problems?, get a shrink you need one

• Get lost you troll

• Trolls are boooooooooring!

• Troll!!!!

• Oh thats great yummi so glad you had a change of heart. I am really pleased to see you back. Ignore the idiots I say. They are just trying to draw attention to themselves.

Bev x

• Hi Yummi,

glad you are here with us all.

• Glad you are back. Just ignore the incredibly ignorant people that have posted on here They are worth neither your time or mine. Look to your friends. Julie xx

• You're previous post made me sad, but I am so happy you've decided to stay :) Please dismiss any nasty comments from inconsiderate people, and hit the report button instead of the delete account button :) Love & Hugs x

• We can't let these vile trolls beat us,we have enough of a fight on our hands coping everyday with anxiety,these idiots can say what they want about me because names won't ever hurt me.x

• Well said, Lynne! :) xx

• Try and just ignore them or, better still, laugh at them.

Lots of grinning faces should let them know what you think of them :D :D :D

You may also like...