Hey everyone

I'm sorry if I upset anyone earlier for my outbursts, not that I didn't mean what I said, I deleted my comments as I felt I said what I had to and there was no point them floating about the site.

I don't want anyone to think that I'm harassing or singling out one member of the site.

Things happened a few months ago that Admin said would be monitored and dealt with if the situation ever happened again....well there is no admin so the situation arose again and I saw it effecting some members of the site badly.

I always speak my mind so that's all I did today. Hope I haven't annoyed too many of you in the process.

Xx

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Ashley x You did not upset me. You spoke your mind and your piece, as you said it is a forum and we are free to write what we want x I to deleted some posts as it was pointless carrying on. I don't think you are harassing people at all, and no one was singled out, unless they did it to themselves. I don't know what happened before and it is none of my business, but the behaviour today said it all and more. Dont ever let anyone quieten you x Sometimes voices need to be heard xx Donna

• Did not upset me either.

Bonnie

xx

• Nor me. Julie xx

You may also like...