Hello there :-)

Hope ur doing ok? I'm half way thou doing my housework at the moment. I've done upstairs and have stopped for a fag break and a coke lol my period hasn't showed up as of yet but even if it does my attitude as changed. I've been anxious about if it comes all wk and I really can't wait to get pregnant (except Labour......OUCH) where all week I've been anxious about today coming and thinking about it none stop. All day instead of keep thinking I hope it does, now its like if it does it does there's always next month. Anyway other then feeling anxious about it which is natural I haven't had none of the horrible anxiety that we get which is brill :-) anyway off to do downstairs now and feed the animals again xxx

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello Donna

Fag & coke break hey :-/

Well I imagine you will have had that now & no doubt finished your cleaning as well :)

Try not to worry , mother nature will take its course when its ready & all the worrying in the world wont change that hun , as you no

I no it will happen for you , but I am a big believer in when the times right :)

Hope you have a lovely relaxing evening :)

Love

whywhy

xxx

• have a nice day and dont work too hard! I wish I had enaugh strenght to clean my flat..it's a real mess ...

You may also like...