Poor whywhy she has put so much effort into keeping us all together that I must give her my heartfelt thanks and apologise for any pain that I have caused her.

Now I do have a hard day of tests tomorrow so I am getting some shut eye now.

I appreciate you all for having me back because I would be all the poorer without you.Stress just gets a bit hard some times.

Tomorrow I shall be at the hospital for most of the day so I may not be able to get back on until Thursday.

But unfortunately for you I am back to stay no matter what.

Thank you all very very much and please have a safe and peaceful night

All my love

7 Replies

• Good luck at the hospital...

• You silly old B****R

Be thinking about you & you will get through this

Get Bert back when you can cos I need my song & I no he likes to hear about the vice , he will miss me talking about it & Will-I-am ;-)

• Oh Grog, thank god you're back!!!! :) Would have missed you - did miss you, :( don't you ever scare us all like that again - pleeeasseeeee!!!!

Good luck at the hospital tomorrow, we'll be thinking of you, toes crossed!!! Blog when you feel up to it!

And yeah, get Berrty back if you can, no-one wanted him to go! :( AND Whywhy needs her daily serenade!!!! ;)

Big hugs for tomorrow

• Thanks Rose,

No Rose I shan't be going anywhere too many good friends on here.

Mind you I have to get back from the hospital I am a typical man..........scared stiff!

Went to sleep at 3am....awake again at a right panic.

I have e mailed Bertty.......Blimey Men!!!......He wants to come back but is reluctant to because he thinks he has caused Mr B to leave.And without giving away any confidences Mr B messaged me just before he left to say he felt that he had upset Berrty!! It all happened so quickly I just panicked and went as well.

I would love for them both to come back.Mr B is going to under go the same procedures as me in a months time so I am sure we could be a help to each other.

Hope to see you soon

• Good luck, Grog, let us know how you get on when you're up to it!!!

And tell Berrty to come back, we miss him!!! :(

• Good luck you dear man x

• Thank you.

have a good day too

You may also like...