Anxiety and Depression Support
21,907 members19,783 posts

no hope if you don't believe in it

ah, don't you hate close minded people? people that don't believe in anything. all that comes out their mouth is hate and negativity? well, I do. I'm sick and tired of it.

but guess what? that used to tear me down. used to get under my skin, used to even make me depressed. now, I have a new love for life, I see things differently, I love things differently. it doesn't get to me one bit. I laugh and move on. people are going to stay in their ways, rather you stay loving and positive, that isn't going to change them. they will change when they want. I move on and spread peace and love. we need more of that in this world. why creat more hatred, more hurt? doesn't make anything better. I'll keep on with my smile and peace sign.

☮️ 💝 always

29 Replies
oldestnewest

These words are what I needed to read. Keep up the positivity and keep spreading it around!

2 likes

always

1 like

I agree with what you said. If there are people like that for which you cannot escape (like work), you can pray for them. Works for me (most of the time).

1 like

right on

You know it girl. 😊

1 like

Lol I just pretend they don't exist

1 like

I do the same lol

1 like

Living with 2 narrissits is really exhausting

1 like

I can only imagine. I'm sorry you have to go through that. I used to live with 5..... my family was toxic... I think I can relate with you. it really does suck.

1 like

Hugs. 2 is enough to go though you have 5 wa

1 like

luckily I managed to move out and do for my own and now I don't have to deal with them but boy was it a struggle. blessings to you and I hope you can move past all that.

2 likes

Will having a job is still a problem here...low pay sucks. People even protest about this. Boss always pay under wage :(

1 like

that's how it is here too. minimum wage isn't even enough to live off of. you'll need like 4 jobs in order to actually survive.

1 like

That sucks and the work hours are so long I don't think I have time for 4 jobs lol

1 like

right!?!? me either! lol it's crazy!

1 like

😂😂😂😂

1 like

What kind of work do you have?

1 like

Very true.

1 like

ammcclantoc12, you are a breath of fresh air. Negativity never got us anywhere. It's only when we believe that we see positive results. Thank you for sharing that important message as a reminder to all of us. Keep Smiling :) xx

1 like

you too!

1 like

As I got older I cared less and less about the opinions of other people.. and I'm much happier for it!

2 likes

I don't think I care much either Hun

2 likes

I care about others and their opinions, I dont care about hate.

I don't care about hate either..

Well right on to coin a sixties expression.

1 like

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Not sure what that means- but thanks for being here.

1 like

they were heart emojis. idk if you got them. but you too 💟

Well allright then ( Blind Faith- group from the sixities)

You may also like...