Anxiety and Depression Support
19,570 members16,673 posts

Out of the hospital and feeling good!

Tuesday in my therapy session, my therapist called 911 and an ambulance took me to the hospital. I voluntarily checked myself in, and here I am! It was one of the hardest experiences I’ve ever been through, and one of the worst places I’ve ever been. But I have perspective and a HUGE passion for life now.

I feel so much better and I’m really truly happy to be out and to have such a loving support system.

8 Replies
oldestnewest

I'm happy u out

1 like

Me toooooooo oh man am I happy to be out

1 like

I'm afraid to go to the hospital. You're a brave person

Thank you 💌 It was very very scary. But it was really what I needed. It’s better to be safe and uncomfortable in a hospital than on your own and at risk. And when you get out, Jesus it feels amazing. It gave me some serious perspective and energy to live life.

2 likes

U welcome and that's a great feeling because right now I'm anxious and depressed and was drinking all yesterday and today I feel like crap

1 like

I’m sorry you’re feeling that way :-/ just know that it will pass. Even though it feels like absolute blaaaah right now, it will come and go. I honestly didn’t believe that before, just thought it would be horrible forever. Now I can say I was wrong and I really do feel differently.

2 likes

That's good for u take meds

1 like

Yes! Keeping with the meds and seeing my drs. 💪

1 like

You may also like...