Anxiety and Depression Support

Out of the hospital and feeling good!

Tuesday in my therapy session, my therapist called 911 and an ambulance took me to the hospital. I voluntarily checked myself in, and here I am! It was one of the hardest experiences I’ve ever been through, and one of the worst places I’ve ever been. But I have perspective and a HUGE passion for life now.

I feel so much better and I’m really truly happy to be out and to have such a loving support system.

8 Replies
oldestnewest

I'm happy u out

1 like

Me toooooooo oh man am I happy to be out

1 like

I'm afraid to go to the hospital. You're a brave person

Thank you 💌 It was very very scary. But it was really what I needed. It’s better to be safe and uncomfortable in a hospital than on your own and at risk. And when you get out, Jesus it feels amazing. It gave me some serious perspective and energy to live life.

2 likes

U welcome and that's a great feeling because right now I'm anxious and depressed and was drinking all yesterday and today I feel like crap

1 like

I’m sorry you’re feeling that way :-/ just know that it will pass. Even though it feels like absolute blaaaah right now, it will come and go. I honestly didn’t believe that before, just thought it would be horrible forever. Now I can say I was wrong and I really do feel differently.

2 likes

That's good for u take meds

1 like

Yes! Keeping with the meds and seeing my drs. 💪

1 like

You may also like...