Anxiety, depression, cannot find any happiness in my life, j still feel lost and have no satisfaction in who I am. I dwell constantly on my

Past mistakes and forget all the happiness and good I have around me. I self medicate just to get thru life. I want to ml know what my purpose is,,, always lost and reclusive because I felt people only se my mistakes all over me.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • We will never know what are purpose in life is. Ima religious person so what I have started doing is researching verses in the bible that pertain to how I feel. Hopefully you can do the same and find that God is great and will only put you through what you are able to handle.

• You self medicate and are still miserable? Then what is the point?

You don't want to have doctors give you medication that works instead?

• The father of my kids left me pregnant with my first child came back when he was 8 months i was in a deep depressionbut thankfully i pushed thru and overcame it. I got pregnant a second time and he was very abusive and controlling so i left him. Depression and anxiety just hit me last week i made the mistake of trusting him again and got pregnant a seco d time i feel as my mistake is my burdu not my daughter but the fact i left my moms house unexpectedly makes me untrustworthy in her eyes or atleast that how i feel, but i knowi overcame this once i can do it again. I will pray for you just as much as i pray for myself.

You may also like...