Hospital stay

Hospital stay

I've been in the hospital for 2 weeks now. I have multiple pelvic fractures. So I can't walk or hardly do anything for myself. I haven't had any visitors, so I feel very lonely & sad. I feel very depressed cause I feel like no one cares. My roommate keeps asking when I'm coming home but all she wants is the rent $, she hasn't asked how I'm doing @ all. It makes me so frustrated!! Help!!

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello. Im very sorry that you're going through a difficult time in your life right now. My heart goes out to you. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone.

• Thank you so much!

• Sorry you have your problems. I hope you are well soon. I will be thinking about you. Keep us informed on your progress. Hugs to you Jenna x Kate.

• Thank you very much. If you believe in prayer. Just praying for me will help!

• I will Jenna x

• I will be praying for you, I'm sorry things are not going so well for you right now. There will be better days, have you thought about reading any books?

• I'm San die from the UK.in the past I spent long periods in hospital and I do know what it's like to be immobile.I'm thinking of you and please keep fighting.you will get better with time.best wishes San die x

• I hope you are feeling better soon. I have said prayers for you. Life is certainly tough. I hope you are soon able to go home.

You may also like...