I have no idea what is the best course of action to take. I was raised onto 100mg of levo 7 weeks ago when my TSH had crept up to 5.6. I didn't get a copy of my bloods. It is worth noting that I was put onto a different brand of tablets for the 100s too.
Anyway, I've felt totally rubbish since, including some very bleak days. It has lifted a little, but I'm far from okay and still lack energy. (I also have a Fibro DX, with suspected CFS, although I do wonder whether it is all part of the same issue.)
Anyway, I had my repeat bloods done and my TSH is now 1.2. Nowhere on my bloods is T3 or T4, so I've not been tested for those.
Other things on the bloods:
B12 = 450ng/L [211.0-911.0]
Ferritin = 58ug/L [10.0-322.0]
Folate = 20.6ug/L [5.4-24.0]
hydroxy Vit D level = 124 nmol/L [75.0-250.0]
My liver function tests are off, so I've been told to repeat these:
alanine aminotransferase level: 81iu/L [<40.0] high
albumin level: 38g/L [35.0 - 50.0]
alkaline phosphatase level: 27iu/L [30.0-130.0] low
So, I am on the same dose, but I've requested the first brand I had again (I'm onto my third) from the pharmacist. I don't know whether there are any more supplements to take. I take a B vitamin complex (strong) and a Vitamin D softgel recommended on here at 10,000 a day. I take the odd iron tablet too.
I don't know whether to wait and see what happens with the change in brand and the liver function retest, or to get some private bloods done. I feel very foggy and out of it at the moment. I'm also struggling with eating and am gaining stupid amounts of weight. I have eliminated gluten so far. Any advice would be appreciated.