I'm back

I have just survived my first holiday as a non smoker it involved a seven hour car journey there and flash floods which was quite scarey but I did it I did have four e cigs with me and do you know I didn't really miss smoking at all I felt more confident because I didn't smell of fags and my husband was pleased because I didn't disapper every 5 mins to have a fag so you can do it there is life after smoking and it is possible to do anything you want to do so pleased with myself

3 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Hey well done you, Fantastic, what a great achievement and you passed with flying colours . I think the first holiday away is a test and also flash floods on top of that , very testing, but you are a winner ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ well done ๐Ÿ˜€ you shoul be pleased with yourself๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ 8 months is a Amazing Quit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• YAYYYYYYY HAYYYYYY DIPPPYYYY DOOOOO Chocyyyyy :) am just flippin lurving it gal :) :) :)

100 out of 10 for your NOPE stability :) :) SO SO PROUD of ya gal :) :) and I hope hubby is too :) cos if not, I will come and kick flippin ass see :) well, unless he's bigger than me eh :o :D :D

Choccy, am just flippin lovin it gal and thank you sooo much for letting us know :) :)

• Brilliant news, you really are donesmoking after all that๐Ÿ˜‚ Delighted your first non smoking holiday was a big success๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ just like you๐Ÿ˜‰ Well done hun and thanks for sharing your good news with us. Now you can look forward to your next holiday confident in the knowledge that you're a non smoker, yeah๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...