Quit Support
9,803 members16,483 posts

Hi allllll! Im back from poland :D

Hi allllll! Im back from poland :D

Hello you beautiful people! I have been back since sunday but havent had a chance to write as been catching up with all of my stuff at work. Im away for 3 days and its like i have been away for 3 weeks :P So i finally got to the bottom of my emails and thought, i wonder how my lovely friends are doing over at Quit Support :D 

Im still going strong, no cigs for me :) even though it was retty difficult in Poland because we were eating outside as the weather was lovely, and its normally a cocktail in one hand, a cig in the other but i stayed strong :) 

I have attached some pics, one of me licking the wall in the salt mine (i hadnt even thought about it until droopy mentioned it and then i couldnt get it out of my mind :)) 

20 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Jess, thanks for the lovely pics and glad you enjoyed your break. Well done for staying smoke free too, 10 weeks is just too good to give up🚭👍🏼😊

4 likes

Yes, well done!   (and thanks forsharing)

1 like

thanks dunn :D 

I know it definitely is! cant believe i have got this far :)

1 like

I warned you NOT to lick the wall 😂😂😂

Glad you had a fab time though...... Great pics 😊👍

2 likes

hehe after you said it i was like a child, told not to do something made me want to do it even more lol! :D 

2 likes

All looking good Jess and all done through giving up the smokies - EXCELLENT. At least you weren't window licking LOL . Take care JC

4 likes

hehe thanks JC, could be worse i suppose! :P xx 

Welcome back Jess, glad you had a fab time in Poland -and stayed smoke free 😀😀👍👍💐💐

3 likes

thanks my love :) miss you guys while i was out there! xxx 

Hi Jess. Fantastic photos :) glad you had a lovely time and got through your first holiday smoke free, proud if you :) x time to plan for the next one on all the money your saving ;) xxx

2 likes

Hey maddy, how are you my love?? yes definitely planning the next one, we are off to south of france at the end of may :) booked and paid for it already :) could get used to this jet set lifestyle lol! 

1 like

Hi Jess, it's getting better thanks :) look at you, your doing fab and becoming a jet setter xx

Good maddy glad to hear it :) xx 

1 like

Brilliant photos Jess 

I'm going to Poland in few months with friends from work, heard the polish vodka is yummy 😀 don't know about licking the wall though 😂😂

First SmokeFree break, well done bet your well chuffed 👍👍

Xx

2 likes

The polish vodka is yummy and CHEAP! very very cheap!!!! the wall was salty, i just had to do it :P thanks for your kind words! xxxx 

Shanti.... Do NOT lick the wall.... Jess paid me no heed when I warned her... It's a bit like eating peanuts out of the bowl on the bar... Nooooo 😱😱 😂😂😂

Lol you will love Poland 😊👍

1 like

Licking the wall? Better than licking the Windows I suppose! Ha glad u had a good trip 😀

Thanks Andrew - hope your all good :) did you bring one of those gorgeous little puppies home in the end? :)

Hi Jess no I didn't decided against another dog for a good while anyway 😀

You may also like...