3 weeks :) cant quite believe it!

3 whole weeks! I cant believe it. I never thought i would get this far! I am going on holiday to poland in a few weeks and i have just offered to use my cigarette allowance for SOMEONE ELSE. How crazy is that? Before, that cigarette allowance would have been mine and i would have bought back as many cigarettes as i could afford.

Small things make me smile ever day as a non smoker! :) Thank you each and every one of you for helping me through this :)

25 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations on your 3 weeks Jess πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ fantastic effort πŸ‘πŸ‘

That is brilliant giving away you cigarette allowance...you not ever going to need it againπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Keep up the great work πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thanks glolin!!!! I feel awesome 😍

• congrats thats great !!!!!

• Thank you soosa :D

• Jess!!! 3 weeks πŸ‘πŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉHappy Woman's Day🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

• Hi Arizona 😍 Happy women's day to you too! :)

• Big whoop whoop for 3 weeks 😁 well done!!

• Thanks lily, much appreciated :) xxxx

• Thanks jilly!!! :) xx

• pictures88.com/p/congratula...

Well done Jess, delighted for yaπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸ˜Š

• Thanks briarwood :D

• Fantastic Jess :) you are doing amazing. Proud of you yeahhhhh :) no duty free :( it's funny when I walk past the cig counter in Asda , and see them all queuing up for their cigs, I quietly smile to myself and say how good am I :) Never thought I would walk past a cig kiosk and not by any . Quietly feeling Smug xxx Poland will be Fantastic x

• Aww thanks maddy! And yeah I walk past the same kiosks and think god how sad I would have been queueing just to buy a packet of fags, sounds so silly now when I think about it xx

• Hi ya Jess, am so sooooo happy for you :) and 3 flippin WHOLE WEEKS QUIT nowwwwwwwwwww :D :D :D

Rite am off to do some exercising for ya's :o :D :D

• Thanks monky! :D

• Well done Jess 3 weeks and one day now. You're nearly at the month I think if you can make it to a month you have cracked it good and proper! Congrats πŸ˜€

• Thanks Andrew! I'm one happy lady, only a few more days and that will be a whole month :) yayyyy go me :D

• what is a cig allowance?

• Are you from the UK?? I will be flying to Poland and legally I am allowed to buy 800 cigarettes over there and bring them back to England, and they are really cheap when you go abroad. In Poland they are Β£2.60 for 20, whereas in England they are about Β£8.00 xx

• I am so happy for you Jess, really, really well done 🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺

Love Ngaire

• Thanks ngaire, how are you feeling? Xxxxxx

• Happy to be home and one day at a time - not too bad at all, really.

Love Ngaire xx

• Nice to hear your back at home, as usual your spirit inspires. Pure Earthiness! love & best wishes, irisxx

• Hey Jess,

You`ll love Poland!!....my family is just north of Poland in Latvia............beautiful countryside and spring is my favorite time of the year.....a beautiful time to travel for you.........you`re doing awesome on your quit smoking journey!!!!!!

Arizona xxxx

You may also like...