3 weeks today!

I have hit 3 weeks as a none smoker today! Feel so much better and start a new job Monday and I was able to go and buy new clothes and shoes for it yesterday with the money I've saved!

I'm using an ecig and have rarely craved a real cigarette! Only problem I'm having is trouble with my gums and a nasty metallic taste in my mouth

After reading various posts on here though that seems quite normal and will pass. Well done to everyone else who has QUIT!!!

6 Replies

• Hi As1981, a big warm welcome to our quit support community and a massive well done to you for reaching 3 weeks quit :) :)

I see your reaping some of the benefits of quitting already :) and yes you go and treat yourself, cos you deserve it :) I will set your quit date as 5th September 2015 :) if any different could you please let me know :)

Yes your troubles are pretty common and should pass soon, maybe get a baby toothbrush, cos this will be softer :)

As if you need any help or just want a chat, then please come on here and we will try to help you :) We have a mantra on here - NOPE, Not One Puff Ever :)

Good luck with your new job on Monday :) :)

Pete :)

• Three weeks is great -- and feeling better is one of the biggest rewards -- keep up the good work and all the best with your new job!!!

• Hiya AS 1981and welcome to quit support 😊

Congrats on 3 weeks quit, great achievement👏🏼

Good luck with your new job on Monday and here's to a healthier future😊x

• Congrats as1981 on 3 weeks quit the cigaretts :-)

Gum and taste problems are quite common when quitting.

Try a good mouthwash like ' Corsodyl ' that should help.

Good Luck on Monday, :-)

• Whooooohoooo as1981 what a 3 weeks your having...... quit smoking (3 fandabidosie weeks), New clothes and shoes, a new job on Monday and the great feeling of being able to say to your new colleagues.... "No thanks I don't smoke" FANTABULOUS 😃😃😃

• Good job on your 3 weeks!

You may also like...