New milestone is underway

Wow!! M just a week short of 4 months quit.

This journey has not been a smooth sailing..lot of hurdles,struggles,depression,uneasiness and what not...

Still everything is worth it. Now I can actually feel the health benefits of quitting...just the feeling of not smoking sparks an adrenalin rush..

What a freedom!! I'm out of my self imposed prison of filthy addiction..

Thanx to all of you my dear friends..

21 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi feeling fresh yeah that's brilliant you must be so thrilled with four months I would be. Congratulations πŸ§€πŸŽ‚πŸ˜‡πŸ˜„πŸŽ„πŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ€πŸŒ­πŸŸπŸ—πŸ–πŸ˜„πŸ€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸœ

• Thanx so much Andrew..

• Congratulations FeelingFresh!!!! I'm just slightly 'ahead' of you at 4 months -- but you took the words right out of my mouth -- that is-- I could not have expressed my recent 'quit' experience -- and my freedom from addiction -- better than you just did! THANK YOU!

• Thanx will

• Well said feelingfresh 😊😊😊 can't wait to see your new badge 😊

• Thanx droopyj

• Great post feeling fresh, I'm delighted for your freedomπŸ‘πŸΌ you're doing great so well doneπŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌπŸŽ„x

• Thanx dear Briarwoof

• Sorry I mistyped..Briarwood

• Ha ha ha i liked the briarwoof, thankyouπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šx

• That is an awesome achievement. Thank you so much for sharing your progress.

Looking forward to seeing your new badge πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

• Thanx Sir

• sir??... Female..lol ...i thinks i am :D :D .....umm...yep 100%..lol

• M so sorry gloin

• Sir Linda :o hmmm, its got a ring to it gal :D :D

• I'm so sorry linda..

• Hey, Feelingfresh, dont worry about it :) cos I've mistakenly called a Woman - pal :D :D and vice versa :D :D

I assure you, that I will have your 4 month Winner badge ready and polished for you on the day :) :)

Your going great guns pal and I hope you feel really PROUD of yourself and your achievement :) :)

Pete :)

• Thanx so much monky...

I'm so very impatient about my 4 month badge

• Well done FeelingfreshπŸ‘ I'm a month behind ya😊 So glad you're feeling the positive affects of quitting the cigarettesπŸ’ƒπŸΏ

Wishing you a very Merry ChristmasπŸŽ„

• Thanx so much...May this Christmas eve bring all the happiness and materials all your dreams...stay happy!!

• So kind🌍🌏🌎✈️

You may also like...