Computer problems

Computer problems

Finally able to say hello to all you determined non smokers....I'm doing good. I like being a non smoker. Knowing my body is healing makes me look forward to my future. Before I was always concerned about my health I was afraid smoking would disable me with a serious health problem and/or amputation Yes. That is what smoking can do too. My grandmother was affected that way and she was a heavy smoker. God bless Her...........soooooooo I think I have alot of reasons to be scared as hell to light up

12 Replies

• Hi Arizona :) I'm sorry your having PC probs gal :( cos I know what there flippin like :P :o

Thats a gorgeous pick :) it looks like my fish pond in my back garden :D :D :D

As for you liking being a non smoker is just flippin ACE gal :) :) like you say, there can be a lot of health issues when you smoke :o ermmm, and we just dont want to go down that path do we :o :)

In a few minutes, you will be 4 weeks quit gal :) Whooooopy flippin Dooooooooo :) :) :)

You stick to your guns and just remember NOPE :) :)

• My computer has a problem, too. Me.

Belated congratulations on 4 weeks!!!!

And a "way to go" on your upcoming 30 days!

.. & I agree -- beautiful pic! (Canadian Rockies?, eh?)

• Aup Will :) and hows life treating you at the moment :o

I hope things are getting better for you :) :)

• Thanks for asking .. the "new improved formula" of my brain chemicals is starting to balance out. One of the benefits of quitting is that i'm taking less medication -- and that's a minor miracle if you knew my history!

'Hope things are going well for you!

• Hey Will, thats great news pal, less medication the less you rattle when you walk :D :D

It just goes to show you how many flippin chemicals, toxins are in a fag to mess our bodies and minds up eh :o

Will, you stick at it now cos your doing just ACE pal :) and am sooooo glad your docs are sorting your meds out now :) :)

Am off up the wooden hill now for some zzzzzzzzzz, so see ya soon and you take care now Will :) :)

Massive Congratulations Arizona on your 1 month smokefree, sooo happy for ya👍🏼😊

be very proud of yourself for a terrific achievement 👏🏼👏🏼

Loving your beautiful pic too, thanks hun😊x

• Thanks Briarwood🌷It sure feels good to keep those nasty cigarettes out of my life. I'm looking forward to another smoke free week/day/hr

Hope you enjoy your day

Arizona xx

• Well done hun!!!I've stopped 2 weeks now and feel so happy and proud iv stuck to it and not gave in to one puff!u should be proud off yourself !!well done :)

• Thanks shellymarie🌷 You're doing great too... It gets easier.... Keep on keeping on!!!!

• Thanks hun!!you too!!:)x

• Congrats Shellymarie on your 2 weeks quit, you really have done very well and you're right to be very proud👏🏼 I'm proud of you too👍🏼😊x

• Thankyou hun!!feel do much better without them!!!:)x

You may also like...