SO SIMPLE BUT SO HARD

SO SIMPLE BUT SO HARD

Why would I not want my serotonin levels in my brain to increase to give me a natural high ......

Why would I inhale poison hourly..........

Why would I want to feel afraid when I can't walk up 3 flights of stairs without being breathless

QUITTING SMOKING IS SO SIMPLE BUT IS SO HARD FOR ME BUT IM NOT LOOKING BACK..............for you guys and for me❤️

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I so love that picture and quote, it's very true x

• Yep, me too👍🏼😊x

• Heaven forbid I should play the "devil's advocate" -- yes it is a nice pic -- But one may want to consider this: As you "let go of" nicotine ... Nicotine doesn't want to let go of you!

As we start to, and continue to feel better -- it's best not to let your guard down. My experience with addiction & relapse in general is----- that it just may SNEAK back to bite you when you"re feeling proud and comfy!

• Thank you for that ......my addiction to cigarettes is faaaaaar worse than I would have ever expected....... I know this addiction will keep me hypervigilant..... I'm taking one hour at a time......I feel like I haven't had a cigarette in months and it's only been 7 days.....thank you everyone for your support🌺

• One day at a time! You're doing great :)

You may also like...