Yippee (3rd attempt)

For some reason my posts don't appear :( so you may get three yippee's but I don't mind as I'm really happy to have reached this new milestone.....and of course it would not have been possible without you lovely folk :D

Thank you for all your help and my gorgeous new badge which I will wear with pride today :D

Have a fabulous warm, hopefully sunny day and merry Beltane :) x

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Fantastic effort Lily!!!!!!!

Congratulations on reaching 2 years smoke free, I am so very proud of you and thank you so much for being such an inspiration to me and all the other members :) :)

• theliminalstage.com/wp-cont...

Wow Lily, 2 years is a terrific milestone and I'm so happy for you πŸ˜ƒ

Massive congratulations on this fantastic achievement, well done hun πŸ’ 🌷🌸🌹🌻🌺

Hope your πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“and fur babies are all doing good πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸ·πŸΉπŸΈπŸ»xxx

• Aup lily :) a big massive flippin WHOOOOOOPY DHOOOOOOPY DOOOOOOOOO to ya gal :) :)

I am soooooooo PROUD of ya gal :) :) I hope your going to treat yourself to something really nice :) and maybe that hubby of your's will take you out too eh :) :)

I'm soooo happy for you LilyMay, I really am :) :)

Enjoyyyyyy :D :D xx

• Thank you everyone, couldn't have done it without you all :) xx

• Well done Lily, what a fantastic achievement hun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ am DELIGHTED for you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Huge whooooohoooo for you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• HUGE Congrats from me Lilly May, your a STAR, xx. :-)

You may also like...