Still around and still keeping going. Another tough week this week, because I have had to cope with first COPD exacerbation. What an idiot I was all those years ago, especially since I always viewed I wouldn't smoke because of living with a father who smoked 80 -100 a day - I still really don't know how he did that not that it's anything to be proud of!!

11 Replies

• Hi Karen, well done on staying quit. This weather doesnt help c.o.p.d. I know how you feel about if you knew then what you knew then. Like they say you live and learn.

• Hi Karen. Sorry you are suffering with the cold exacerbation. It must be very hard. But also am so pleased you're doing well on your quit now :) 2 weeks is brilliant already, you've been really strong! Huge well done you!!

We all wish we'd never started. I can remember thinking I'd definitely not be smoking at 21. Then 30. Then 40......and so it went on. Crazy people we were. Nic is a real baddun. My dad quit at 70 and was so proud! I'm not 70 yet, but now I'm quit I can hope to get there better :). We do it when we can.

Sending you warm wishes and healing vibes :) Have a good evening :) Nice and smoke free!

• For cold should be copd. Flaming autocorrect again!

• wish it was a cold ... don't like this one bit!

• messages.365greetings.com/w...

One whole month!!!!

You star :)

Big celebration when you're feeling better xx

• Hi ya Karen its lovely to see you gal :) and I have a massive big apology to say to you, for I missed your new 1 month Winners badge :( I am sooooo sorryyyyyy Karen, do what you have to do to me :( I will take the consequences like a man :o ermmm, maybe, if you can catch me :o :D :D

Karen, your doing ever so well :) :) and with the first copd exacerbation as well :o it cant be easy for you :(

You be proud of yourself gal, cos I tell ya, I'm very proud of you Karen :) :)

Take care now and see you soon :) Try to stay focused and positive :)

• Hi Karen,

Sorry to hear you are suffering with your COPD and i gather the colder weather now is not going to do you too many favours :( :(

Well done at staying strong and keeping off the ciggies :) :)

One day at a time :) :)

Send bug positive huggsss your way :) :)

• Hiya Karen, congratulations on your 1 month badge, brilliant :)

Hope you're feeling better soon, take care :) x

• Hi, thank you all ... monky, you're definitely safe at the moment, simply haven't got the energy to chase anybody! But once I'm better ... ;-)

• Aup Karen :) :)

Hmmmm, so you think you can catch me when your better then :o

We will see eh :P :P :D :D xx

• WOW Karen, loving your new bit of bling hun :) I month.... whoooohoooooo that's a fandabidosie quit you got going on there :)

You may also like...