How to make Smilies

So Sorry I'm late getting back to you, but had to go and ermmmm, powder my nose eh :o

This is how smilies are made, this includes an I - pad erm I think !!

:) = : and ) but close together

:( = : and ( ditto

:D = : and D ditto

:P = : and P ditto

;) = ; and ) ditto

:| = : and | ditto

8-) = 8 and - and ) ditto

:X = : and X ditto

I hope this helps you Fresher and all :)

Last edited by

44 Replies

oldestnewest
  • you missed one 8-)

• Whooooooooooops Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :o

• Anyways Pete, you're keeping very quiet about this but how you getting along with your e-cig, did the battery manage to last out and most important - do you like it?

• Aup Sinfree, erm, yes I think I can get used to it, but havnt practised with it as much as I would have liked cos of no charger yet, just changed over to the other batterie, so I have now got some idea of how long it will last :)

My new quit date is still tomorrow Tuesday 27th May 2014 :) and will be taking my 2mg lozenges to work with me, cos we cant use e-cigs at work !!

I have just weighed myself and measured my vital statistics and will let you know how I get on with my quit :)

Wish me luck please :)

• Pete, GOOD LUCK with your new quit date, we are all behind you 100%. Hopefully you will get your charger tomorrow and that should give you peace of mind....

I'm sure your vital statistics are fine...... stay away from Haribo's and pringles :D

Let us know how you get on :D -x-

• Thank you soooo much Julie and I will keep you informed :) :) xx

• Wishing you lots of luck, grit and determination Pete!

I really think the ecig will help a lot

Xx

• Yes Betts and so do I :) thank you soo much :) :) xx

• Ha ha ha Love the e-cig bit out of the window :D :D

I have weighed myself and took my VSs cos when I used the patches I did put a bit of weight on, as in going from 11st 2 -- 11st 8 :o and also think my tummy got bigger !!

I am 11st 2 again at the moment, perhaps a little bit over my bmi but not bothered about that :)

Thank you for your good luck wishes :) :)

• Pete don't worry as it sounds like there's not a lot of you ayway.... blimey oh to be 11st again... Ive already put on 7lbs have got to stop eating badly (seriously otherwise I'll look more like tweedle dee..) :)

• A little hello from your expanding Tweedledum :D

• LOL :D :D:D

• well if you hadn't nicked my sun today I was going to convent garden to get some new trainers.... ;) but as I am off tomorrow (whoohoo) Im gonna go convent garden tomorrow :)

• 18 miles..... that's v amazing! Hopefully Ill duck the rain tomorrow inbetween shops :)

• Ditto :)

Do we all start merging around the same weight when we quit? Hang on though :o I'm only 6 and a half weeks in, and rising! Gulp :o

• Not just me then! But in the loos!

By, that took me back.....

• nite nite ladies & gents, Terry Pratchett's calling me ;o

• Nite nite droopyj, lost in diskworld! Nice dreams :)

• Night Droopy

• haha, was only an e-cig. Wouldn't use it in the toilets in case it set off the smoke alarms. Imagine if fire engines turned up and everything haha. oooh torch is on, hubbys slug hunting again.

• Throwing em over the fence again??

:D :D

• Nooooooooooooooooooooo tell him to stop... I don't want anymore snails thank you v much :(

• tell him to put a half filled tinny in the garden - they love lager....

• Hmmmm which garden is that then cos I will be around eh :D :D

• :D nite monky

• Nite nite Julie :) :)

• tried that. There was one drowned in the morning, came home later and the bugger had gone :o

• :D :D :D

Laughing out loud here gal :D :D :D

• Yeahhhhh, but they come back to you !! cos ave marked them with tipex :D :D :D

• :D :D hahah that made me laugh

• No, salts out :o

• Yep :o :o

Can't wait for tonights dreams. In the pot ready seasoned tonight. Ask him to sprinkle a bit of pepper on too could you?

:D

• :D :D :D

• I just replied to this and it disappeared. :D :D :D

• About to disappear meself. Salty beery tippexed slugs and snails! Oh my :o

Night all, and good luck tomorrow Pete.

Xx

• Night Betts. Yes I really must go too.

• Nite nite again Sinfree :D :D xx

• Nite nite Betts, thank you :) :) xx

• OY Sinfree, I thought you were going to nodd land :o :D :D

• I knowww. Aww am rubbish, how long have I been saying I'm gonna start going to bed earlier.

• yes, you and me both gal, I'm as rubbishyyyyyyy as you are :o :D :D

• you did good Pete :D

• I dooooo try my best Julie :o :D :D

• Deffo going now. Night, night pete.

You may also like...