Daily Chat Wednesday 5th February 2014

Daily Chat Wednesday 5th February 2014

Good Morning everybody :) :)

I hope you are all in good voice this fine, wet, cold, windy, Morning :) After me please :)

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Bithday to youuuuuu

Happppy birthday dear Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Happy Birthday to youuuuu :) :)

Pinkiezoom, ( Al ) I and am sure everybody else on this lovely site wishes you a wonderful, happy and lovely Birthday gal :) :)

Although, your not with your Family at this moment, I hope we can be just a little part of it today for you :) Luv and huggs heading your way Hun :) xxxxx Like it or flippin lump it Woman :P :P :D :D :D on one condition, YOU keep kicking mr nic into touch :) :)

I hope everybody has a lovely mr nic free day :)

Last edited by

20 Replies

• Good morning Pete, are you on lates again or early shift? What a great opening Happy birthday Al. xx

Now let me think is it someone elses birthday soon? Nah! just my imagination. :D :D

• Lol awwwww that is awesome thank you x

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me too Pinkiezoom,

Have a great day, xx. :-)

• Happy birthday Pinkiezoom. :-)

• Awwww thank you guys what a lovely surprise :) x

• Hey Al

• Lmao that is brilliant... And minions are one of my favourite things too! My ring tone for messages is " it's so fluffy " from the movie... I may like unicorns too lol x

• Happy Birthday Al, enjoy the break. :) Hugs always

• Thank you my first birthday in 20 years without a fag x

• Thanks Helen is it cold up north? Just packing now x

• Happy, Happy Birthday Al! Bestest of wishes for a super duper happy birthday! :-) :-)

Have a lovely, lovely day :-)

• Lol love it x

• Happy Birthday...hope it's a good one

• Lol brilliant x

• Happy birthday enjoy the break x

• Thank you x

• Yep,it's cold and VERY wet. Rained for most of the p.m.not sure what the forecast is for tomorrow strongly suspect more rain!! Pack warm, NOT tropical :) lol.

Safe travels

• Happy Birthday Al. Glad to hear you enjoyed it smoke free this year. How proud are you then? :) Don't forget to pack your wellies and have a great weekend. :)

• Thanks monky made me smile x

You may also like...