SATURDAY / DAILY CHAT / 10/05/14

SATURDAY  /  DAILY CHAT  /  10/05/14

Good morning ,

Saturday and time to start enjoying your weekend. The sun is trying to make an appearance, which cheers everyone up.Congratulations to Betts on reaching 4 weeks as a non smoker. Everyone on here is a winner. I havent checked out the wall of winners so congratulations to any one else reaching a milestone in their quit.

Have a lovely smokefree day. :) :)

Last edited by

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thank you jillygirl!

Love the photo :)

I really didn't know I'd get to my 4 week badge, and so glad I have. Thank you all for your tremendous support. I couldn't have done it without you.

Stay strong all! You are worth it!

• Morning jillygirl and everyone, raining here this morning, few jobs to do today ordering new fencing, some window shopping and the food shop of course but hey it's still a lovely smoke free day, have a good one everyone loving the picture jillygirl soooooo cute! X

• Morning all, love the pic jillygirl, a massive congrats to Betts on your 4wk badge, well done hun, it suits you and of course as jillygirl said everyone on here is a winner :) enjoy your smoke free day :) x

• Good morning Jillygirl and everybody :) :)

Just loving the pic Jillygirl :D :D :D hey, did you get all your housework done yesterday then, or you got hubby to do it today :P :D :D

• Housework done. just last minute bits to wash etc. then pack. hubby never lifted a finger. :P

• Hi Jilly - as you are obviously on a roll I wonder if you'd mind popping round to mine? I really didn't get much done today I'm afraid - naughty me! :) :) :) xx

• Good morning everyone. :)

Lovely new badge you've got there Betts, congratulations - onwards and upwards! :)

We're supposed to be getting lots of rain today but the sun's shining at the moment. I went to parkrun with my wellies and waterproofs but really didn't need them after all. They kept me nice and snug in the shade against the wind though.

Have a good Saturday. :)

• Good morning Andi :) sooo no running today then gal ?

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...

Hmmmmm, nice wellies :) :)

• Thanks Andi

Saw a flash of wellie in the park this morning :)

Was this you?

nationaltrust.org.uk/cs/Sat...

• Love the pic.....soooo cute :), Love this site as it's so inspirational.......... hate the weather as every time I step outside I get soaked :( treated myself to a lovely eggs benedict this morning and am out with my two lovely neighbours for a big boys curry and I can't wait, I always have the same thing (so predictable)...and am relaxing watching the grand prix qualifying....Hope you all have a good smoke free weekend x

• Whoah, this sounds like a goooooood eating and chilling out day to me - save us some leftovers :) :)

• You've got two hopes... :O The boys next door will finish what I can't however they don't get a look in with the onion bhaji's :) mmmmmmmm feeling peckish again :) :) :(

• We had rain for most of the day and my cat Greedy Benny the ginger ninja has been hiding under a car which is leaking oil !! Need I say anymore except that Greedy Benny has just had a date with a bottle of fairy liquid and a sink of warm.water,he's just SO NOT happy !!!!! :-)

You may also like...