Daily Chat Friday 14th February 2014

Daily Chat Friday 14th February 2014

Good Morning everybody and a happy Valentines Day :) :)

I was just thinking to myself last night, what a lovely bunch of people you all are on here :) if somebody needs help, you are all there to help if you can :)

Thats what this lovely quit smoking site is all about. I think we all know now, how flippin hard it is to quit the smokes eh, soooo, if we have a chin wag and a laugh on the way through our quit, thats ok, cos I know it helps me get through them hard times :)

Rite, thats enough of me rabbiting on, best go and get something done. I hope you all have a lovely happy Valentines Day and luv and huggs to ya all :) :)

PS dont know who sent that card to you ?? :D :D

45 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good morning Pete, love the card. Happy Valentines! :) :)

brynhowel.com/wp-content/up...

• Who's that from then :o :D :D

xx

• :O dunno!

• Off to child mind soon so will be on later. Here is something for you ,to keep you going.

mosta2bal.com/vb/imgcache/2...

:) :) :) :) xx xx xx

• Jillygirl, that would last me at least a flippin day gal :o Can eat smarties till they come out a my ears :) :)

A little treat for you :)

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...

:) :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx whoooooops think I've got the stutters back gal :D :D :D

• Good morning Pete, Happy Valentines Day to you too! :)

quotestext.com/wp-content/u...

• Aup Andi :)

Oooooo yum flippin yum gal, hmmmm, they taste, ermmmm :o they are in date are they ?? or are they from the deep end of your pantry :P :D :D

TAXI !!

• Morning all and happy valentines day.

Hope everyone has a great day x

• Bet all those soldiers get you a valentines!

• Thats what she's spending all her money on now she's quit :o :D :D

• No work today then? :o

• Nope !! well not work work any way :) Huh, the flippin taxi aint come yet :o be gentle with me eh :)

Are you still doing your press ups ?

• Here hee, not a chance! X

• Lol I wish !!! On my own today so no treats for me :(

• Think they would have clubbed together for a bunch of roses at least. :)

• Lol no cards for me ( pouts )

• encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...

Tuff, cos you got 1 now gal :)

Dont even bother asking me who its from, cos I aint got a clue see :o :|

• I hope you've had a lovely day so far Andi :)

You off out gallivanting tonight then :o

• Happy valentines day to you all, big hugs and lots of love :)

I have a chest infection so I am not going to be jumping around for a while, I am so grateful that I can finally have a chest infection and not end up in A&E not being able to breathe like every other time. I won't be slacking though- I have my studies to be getting on with!

I hope you all have a wonderful valentines and are spoiled rotten (rightly so). xxx

• Hi ya Lenne, big huggs and luvs heading your way toooo gal :)

I'm sorry you have a chest infection Lenne, but like you say, its not the A&E this time eh :) :)

Hey, if I catch you flippin slaking gal, I will kick your behind for ya, with my size 1000 boots :D :D :D

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...

You keep warm now Lenne, and take care eh :)

Pete :) xx

• Get better soon. BIG huggable vibes been sent to you. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :) :)

• I got a Valentine from Patrick Stewart (Jean Luc Picard) & then I woke up!!!!!

• Love it. :D :D :D

• Aup Jillygirl, you won ought at bingo gal ??

• £5.00 yesterday. better than nowt.

• :D :D :D

• Nice one H, dream on gal :D :D :D

• Hey, Pete!

• Hey Pete flippin what Woman :o

• Get well soon Lenne,Pete,STILL waiting for my card to be delivered.I'' m choosing to believe that it's just a bit lost in the post rather than the obvious reason that you forgot to send one(breaks down in tears sobbing!!!!!!) LOL (laughs out loud rather than lots of love) : ) x Happy Valentine's all,hope that everyone who has struggled today will find tomorrow a breeze.Helen x

• Oh, not romancing 'er indoors tonight then? ;-)

• No, just ordered my flower & veg seeds :) :)

• Thats romantic! :O

• What flippin more does a Woman want ??

• I got a bunch of freesia . :)

• There my fave flower gal :) :)

• Which ones are they then?

• Sweet peas- Sweetie Mixed, these are the same as suger & spice :) plus a collection of Named varieties for the standard sweet peas,

Tomato's - Golden Sunrise, Ailsa Craig, Incas and Gardeners Delight.

Radishes - French Breakfast

Spring Onion - White Lisbon

Carrots - Amsterdam & Escimo

Swede - Best of all

beetroot - Boltardy

Runner Bean - Achievement

Lettuce - Mixed

Cucumber - Burpless Tasty Green

• Love the cues - do they work? :o :D :D

• I love cucumber, its lovely and refreshing, BUT it dosnt like me !!

That was until I found this little beauty :)

I dont get any burps, trumps or anything :) :)

• So it's blowing a hooley and chucking the rain at the window, who wants to be out on a night like this? :o

Pete, I gave up the press ups on about the 22nd cos I started forgetting to do them. I hope Emjay's still doing them, are you? ;-)

• O-Oh, eyes getting droopy, got to go.

Nite nite Pete, Jilly, Helen, Al and everyone, sleep well and see you tomorrow. :) xxxxxx

• Signing off now getting bog eyed. So Happy valentines everyone, and night night , sweet dreams. xx xxx xxxx xxxxx :) :)

• Nite nite Andi, Jillygirl and everybody :) :)

I will have to go now too, cos ave got just enough energy to climb that flippin wooden hill to my den :o

So I will wish all and everyone of you a lovely nights sleep, with little red hearts and my huggs floating around you. :)

just remember this, if you want to do it, then you will do it :) :)

Luvs ya al :) :) xxxxxxx

• Night night all,sweet dreams.Will no doubt catch up tomorrow.H x

You may also like...