DAILY CHAT/MONDAY/23/12/2013

DAILY CHAT/MONDAY/23/12/2013

Hello everyone and good morning ,afternoon, evening depending where you are. I hope the weather is kind to you and you havent got the storms that have been forecasted. This excludes Andi and Muddles who are nice and warm. :)

Monday and start of another week. Like Muddles start of the quit date. everyone is a winner.

Thank you all for this weekend making it a busy and interesting community.

Kettles on now. :)

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good morning Jillygirl, I will have tea please, 1 sugar with milk :) ermmmm dont we get any chocy biccies then :P :D :D

• Hmmmmm, not only have the biccies gone Awol, but I think the flippin tea has as well :o huh, am not bothered cos am going to bed now see :P :P :D :D :D

Luvs ya really :) xx

I hope you all have a nice and stress free day :) :)

• Hi Jillygirl, Pete and all,

The weather is okay just now, think it's getting bad later on though.

I hope my phone behaves today I really missed you all yesterday :( I'm out this afternoon taking Nairn is Christmas pressies :) have a fab smoke free day everyone :) x

• Hi

Morning everyone, hope you are all well and happy

I have had 2 cups of tea and going to have a coffee before I tackle wrapping Christmas presents

I will not have the problem this year but worrying if I have enough ciggies to get me through Christmas

Love to all

LIZ XXX

• Good evening everyone.

I've heard there's been pretty bad weather at home with lots of rain and wind but at least the cold's not kicked in yet.

Busy day today - Christmas shopping this morning (Santa looked a but miserable in his grotto). We had mid 30s today so I had to veg out by the pool this afternoon. Wrapped my pressies this evening and am just off to bed.

Have a good smoke & stress free day everyone. Nite nite and sweet dreams. :)

• Nite nite Andi, enjoy your christmas. :) :)

• The colds not set in yet? Its 5 degrees here, blowing a gale and chucking it down. Not like I'm jealous or anything. Have a lovely Christmas on the beach :)

• Nite nite Andi, merry Christmas :) xx

• Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Evening All :D

Andi, I am well jealous! Would love some nice sunny sunshine at the moment,I'm hoping that the prezzie that Pete has picked for me is a nice book to read and then I would read it on the beach or by the pool in my sunny sunglasses 8)

Mardi, I hope you are now having a lovely sleep and that the feeling you will have when you wake up and realise that you didn't smoke the day before is amazing :D

JillyGirl, brilliant activity going on the past couple of days :D I love how its going. This means that we are on target for saving even more lives I reckon :-)

Pete, I'll try and catch up with you pretty darn soon. We should share a few Christmas online tinnies together :-/

Sue, I'm sure you are properly excited for Nairn's first Christmas - I bet he gets spoilt rotten :-)

Liz, I hope you've made your way through and finished wrapping all your prezzies and can now get cracking on with enjoying the rest of the festive season :-)

Sin, it's as black as anything here now but we do have a lovely dark, dark blue starry sky :-)

I'm just trying to tidy my desk up as I'm making my way through all these posts! Lots to read :D

• Evening again All :-)

I hope you are all nice and warm (Like Mardi and Andi :-) ) and safe inside away from all this cold and wet windy weather that seems to be blowing away outside...

I've just finished the bulk of another load of Christmas wrapping, a teeny tiny bit left to do tomorrow but I'm all cellotaped out now :-)

I hope you are having al chillaxing evening, apart from Andi and Mardi who'll soon be waking up to Christmas Eve :D :D :D :D

You may also like...