Hi Everyone :)

After many months of reading about your amazing quit stories I have decided to join the band of merry men. My name is Eileen (my friends call me Eye, it’s a Liverpool thing!) and I work with Emjay and Jarvo at the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.

This forum is getting really busy and I am going to attempt to be Emjays Wingman and give her a hand.

I am well impressed by how knowledgeable you all are and I hope you will give me the benefit of your wisdom and wit. I love reading your daily posts and seeing how the Wall of Winners grows. Without sounding like a stalker, I feel as if I know most of you quite well, so time for me to step out of the dark and join the gang.

Last edited by

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • HELLO ! Eye,

Its lovely to meet you. So glad your helping Emjay and Jarvo they seem really busy, despite what Pete says about Emjay nodding off. :D

I am sure you will be getting some comments from the rest of the gang. especially Pete :D

I hope you understand our sense of humour , we`re really bonkers at times. see you soon. xx

kidsgrowingstrong.org/sites...

• Hi jillygirl, thank you for your lovely welcome. One of the nice things about this forum is the sense of humour and they say laughter is the best medicine :D

• Hello Eye, It's lovely to meet you :) It's great that your joining the crazy gang, you'll get loads of laughs here :)

See you soon :) xx

• Hi Eye, and welcome aboard. :) Emjay's new wingman, eh?

i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedi...

Are you as active as Emjay or have you got a pain in the neck too? :o :D :D

We always like people with a sense of humour.

Speak again soon, Andi :)

• Hello Eye, its nice to meet you. Hi Jilly, hope your family are well today. And hello to two new quitters, good luck to you, I don't envy you being at the beginning of your quit. What I mean is I'm struggling enough being in the middle of a quit, I wouldn't like to even imagine starting all over again :( Just been out this afternoon to get some more 4mg lozenges. Tried just using 2mg for the last few days but I'm just having one after another. I don't honestly think I will ever get off the dam things, I give up even trying. Gonna drag myself out on my bike now because it is a lovely sunny evening, if it wasn't for hubby nagging I would just sit here and feel sorry for myself. :( Just can't be bothered with anything at the moment.

• Hi Sue, Andi and sinfree. Thanks for the welcome. Love the Wingman pic, yep, that's me!

• Oh dear, gremlins, a whole chunk of post didnt appear!

Enjoy your bike ride sinfree , a great way to lift your spirits, stick at it, you will get there.

Have a lovely evening everyone

• Aup Eye, its lovely to meet you gal :) :) I wish you a big warm welcome to this erm, lovely, mad site :o cos between me and you Eye, there's a couple of old birds on here that are rite potty :o :| but dont tell jillygirl, Andi, Sue or Sinfree, that I said that will you !!

Its always lovely to see a new face on here, so ave got you a little pressie I hope it fits :)

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...

I hope to speak soon Eye, Pete :)

• Hi Pete,

very kind of you to get me a present, it fits perfectly and I have it on now :)

Bit of an old bird myself.....birds of a feather and all that!

Have a lovely day.

Eye

You may also like...