Ok 43-year-old female. 5'6 215 lbs. No previous issues with uti or bladder problems. 1 month ago symptoms started after run in with body wash in the bath. Antibiotics cure only to have another run in with body wash. Antibiotics cure. Third time. No antibiotics. Here we are today with same symptoms as before + more
1. Slight pulling feeling in lower abdomen
2. Slow urination flow and hesitancy.
3. Urine burning skin when it touches it
4. Sometimes. Slight stubby feeling when almost done urinating
5. Vaginal pain. Like every once while a poke
6. Painful clitoris. Sometimes quick pain shot. Others mostly like its rubbing on something when itsnot
7. Seeing blood drop. In bottom of toilet. Not sure if urinary or vaginal
The area is not tender to touch. Urinalisys no uti. Ct urogram. No urinary problems. Everything looks good. It did find a 10.3cm cystic mass on one ovary. Gyno says not related to pains. Asked about IC. Diagnosis was no. Took diflucan. No yeast infection. Ice packs and heating pad relieve symptoms temporarily until they are removed. Took pyridium prescription to avoid pain in urethra at end of urination. Pyridium doesn't seem to work. Drink tons of water. Was just discomfort then slowly over 3 week period got worse. Went to gyno and she did pelvic exam didn't use jelly or anything just rubber gloves. Opened every crevice to look. After pain is worse.
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I know this has something to do with baths. Right when irritation happened I felt it immediatley. Uti like symptoms went away with antibiotics until irritated again.
I know this has to be an infection of some kind but docs will not give antibiotics or antiviral or any mess. Just say its irritated. Let it rest. Warm water wash only ( which i have been doing for 3 weeks )
I have severe anxiety and this is making it worse. Gyno gets upset with me over my fears. I seriously do not know what this is or if I will ever get it to go away. Very frustrated and scared. Help please.