60 Days πŸ˜€: Reached 60 days now & cant wait... - No Smoking Day

No Smoking Day
3,643 members β€’ 32,055 posts

60 Days πŸ˜€

Anncarson
Anncarson50 Days Smoke Free
β€’11 Replies

Reached 60 days now & cant wait for my hols on Friday to Sorrento. Have struggled with the CHAMPIX to be honest but made a decision last week to halve the morning dose & cut out the night one. It has worked wonders & no cravings at all. Prob because I am approaching the end of the 12 week course. Good luck to you all.

11 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Hercu
HercuValued Contributor

Well done Annacarson....Maybe you have found a recipe to get of the Champix.....Stop using it little by little...Well done !!

Enjoy your Holidays...!

2 likes
Anncarson
in reply to Hercu

Thanks for positive comment - i do believe that just stopping suddenly could affect you hence the weaning off - it does seem to be working πŸ˜ƒ

1 like
reader2019
reader2019100 Days Smoke Free
in reply to Anncarson

Well done Ann. I had thought about doing that with the champix, now wish I had of. I talked to my pharmacist yesterday about how I had been feeling and she thought I may have been one of the unlucky 3 percent that get withdrawal from the champix. Enjoy your holiday.

2 likes
Hercu
HercuValued Contributor
in reply to reader2019

Count me into that unlucky 3%😜

1 like
Anncarson
in reply to reader2019

Oh dear, sorry you not feeling great. I did what I did because I thought that many weeks on any drug may affect you if it is suddenly stopped. Do hope you are feeling better soon. X

1 like
RoisinO1
RoisinO1Administrator

Well done Anncarson, you are doing great :)

2 likes
RoisinO1
RoisinO1Administrator
in reply to RoisinO1

PS Enjoy Sorrento, really beautiful part of Italy.😎

1 like
Anncarson
in reply to RoisinO1

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Karina123
Karina123Valued Contributor

Ancarson 60 days ! Good job .Stay strong this is the time when your body is detoxing . It will get much easier you will see . 😍

2 likes
Jobi71

Well done, wow 60 days is just awesome πŸ‘

1 like
Amandapanda09

Congrats on 60 days

1 like

You may also like...