Up date with my buddy ( grandson)

I,m delighted to say, his injections are going fine, but was rather emotional, when I took him for shoes, he's grown a whole half size. So very happy indeed..

Hope he grows a bit more before full time school.

Just thought I would share that.

Not that it's of interest for any one, but for me, it is huge indeed.

So happy, for him๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

5 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Tracey its lovely to hear your grandson is doing well!!๐Ÿ˜Š I know my kids are the most important part of my life and I love hearing about other peoples kids and grandkids. Go granny the world would be a poorer place without the love of grannies!! So talk away about him x ๐Ÿ˜Š

• He's, my boy, just been to pictures, won't get any more grand children, but we adore him, he's like every bodies else grand children, just loved. That's all . Just loved

• Oh Tracey, it is of huge interest to me to read this. Thrilled that your buddy is doing well, may he continue to improve. I just had my Mam over with 3 of her grandchildren who she is minding while their Mam & Dad are at a wedding, they will only settle with her and to see the bond between them is wonderful :)

• Indeed, it's the most beautiful delight, and happiness, we have ever encountered,

It is without doubt, wonderful , we love it, we feel very very blessed to have him, how lucky are we........

• Tracey3 that is lovely

You may also like...