Im a 33 yr old married mum of four boys I have been smoking now for 17yrs and now need to give up..
here are my reasons that i can think of for the moment, might not be many to start with though :mad:
1. My children... my 3 older boys are sports mad, but i dont have the energy to join in with them
2. My children moan to me about it
3. Money... its costing a fortune ( what a waste!!!!)
4. Fed up of the smell in my clothes and hair
5. Fed up with it staining my teeth and having to pay out £30 every 6 months at dentist to have them cleaned
6. Fed up with being the only mum at footie training that smokes
MY MAIN REASON!!!
7. Medical reason... have been told i must!!!
thats all for now... but will come back and add more or if anyone else wants to add for that would be great.