I know there have been loads of these threads in the past but are there any newbies who want to share their reasons.
My reasons in order of selfish reasons first.
1. Because of the smoking ban! I work in a pub and couldn't bare that I couldn't smoke on a shift.
2. Money! Couldn't really afford to smoke anyway so smoked roll-ups.
3. Didn't want to smell anymore.
4. Health reasons.
5. My dad. He was a heavy smoker for 50 years and died in October last year of lung cancer (After I quit).
6. My children. I don't want my children to breath in my smoke, I don't want to influence them to smoke (Like I was), I don't want them to lose their dad early like I did.
Would anyone like to share theirs?