Hi i'm new on here & these are my reasons for stopping the dirty habit.
First of all a bit about me, i have been smoking for nearly 5 years, i smoke GV roll ups - probably about 20 plus a day depending on the day. I am 31, a mother of 3 children, i didn't smoke for a good 10 years prior to starting again. So here i am rearing to make a change for the better. I have always been someone who is very 'health aware' & take good care of my body & looks & even preech to others about how to look after themselves for a living. :rolleyes:
My reasons why to stop.
1. I am about to go into hospital to have 3 wisdom teeth removed, one of which is tricky. I am scared!!! & i know it could be much worse op's when i'm older if i carry on smoking.
2. I am fed up of coughing like an old hag.
3. I don't want to die young from some horrible desease. Plus those pictures on the pouches are pretty grim. Yuk.
4. My children HATE me smoking & i worry what infuence i am having over them.
5. It costs so so much with no real benefit.
6. I feel quite anti-social at times amongst friends that don't smoke.
7. I want more energy. ( I have young horses to start this year & need all my energy.)
8. I want to be able to dance, run, ride or do whatever i want without feeling puffed.
9. I don't want to be dependant on any form of intoxicant & live a more peaceful healthy life without substitutes.
10. I want skin that glows not skin that looks dull & aged from smoking.
11. I feel it will be a clean break from my past & whatever caused me to start again. It couldn't have been anything positive.
12. To be proud that i don't need to smoke to be happy.
I have ton's of reasons 'why' but let's face it, it is a habit that we wasn't born with & it isn't something that we need. It's just a bad habit. I'm feeling very positive about stopping. ;)
Thanks for reading.