Half way through my 3rd month

3 months, 2 weeks and 2 days !!!!

And no I'm not counting the days as they go by. Smoking is a distant memory to me now. It's like when I think of me smoking I think it was someone else. It's amazing.

Been sick a few times since I quit, but I think this is pretty common. I was rarely sick for the 10 years I smoked, but it's been a few times now since November.

In any case I feel amazing, have loads of energy, can breath way more easily, my sense of taste and smell are back and I've been able to go out for pints and enjoy my night without the cold, clammy hand of nicotine tapping me on the shoulder.

Just wanted to drop in to encourage everyone and whether it's been a breeze or an uphill struggle, we're all in this for the same reason - Our Health

Peace

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congrats on 3.5 months, certainly sounds like you've re-found yourself.

Keep this up now and hold onto your freedom tightly. Its doing ye good!

j

• Well done you, sounds like you are very happy now you don't have to feed that horrible addiction.

Best wishes.

Jackie

• Welld done

It's good to see such a positive post. I am glad your quit is going so well.

• Hi irish lad :D

You sound on top of the world and well done on 3 1/2 months smoke free

Love

Marg xx

• brilliant

keep going

xxxx

• Thanks for the inspiration

Congratulations, just continue. :)

That is so good to hear ... I am sooo excited to get to wear you are ... it has been a dream of mine for a long time.

WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Running just as fast as I can - Never thought I would quote Tiffany lol!!

Cheers

Jodi:D

• 3 months, 2 weeks and 2 days !!!!

And no I'm not counting the days as they go by. Smoking is a distant memory to me now. It's like when I think of me smoking I think it was someone else. It's amazing.

Been sick a few times since I quit, but I think this is pretty common. I was rarely sick for the 10 years I smoked, but it's been a few times now since November.

In any case I feel amazing, have loads of energy, can breath way more easily, my sense of taste and smell are back and I've been able to go out for pints and enjoy my night without the cold, clammy hand of nicotine tapping me on the shoulder.

Just wanted to drop in to encourage everyone and whether it's been a breeze or an uphill struggle, we're all in this for the same reason - Our Health

Peace

My above post was to this thread!!

You may also like...