End of Week 2 week 3 at 1030 tonight

Hi all, end of week 2 looming fast, have kept busy all weekend, not too many cravings, was outside a club on Sunday and a smoker came and sat at the table (its their area) and sat between OH and I, he said he would move, I said no thats ok, it did not bother us in the slightest, it bothers us more when people keep talking about it. There are some considerate smokers around, not that I am condoning smoking or smokers its just nice that some are really considerate.

Have more work to do now, kitchen still ongoing and its a rotten day out. Stay strong all.

xxxx Pupalup xxxx

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Babes

Just posted o you on trendys thread sorry didnt see this one. your doing brill hun xxxxxx

• well done,on two weeks .go and bye your self something nice,you deserve it,,just keep the faith tony and keep :D:D:D

• good to see you have made it! Week three is a good milestone to break!

• well done,on two weeks .go and bye your self something nice,you deserve it,,just keep the faith tony and keep :D:D:D

Thanks Tony, OH and I bought a new plant for garden, its a lovely chocolate colour, thought it better than eating chocolate (lol) its a peligonium (think I have spelt it right) geranium family.

xxxx Pupalup xxxxx

• good to see you have made it! Week three is a good milestone to break!

So pleased to be able to say going into week 3 in a few hours, have been there before, so here goes yay.

xxxx Pupalup xxxxx

• You have both done so well see you in week 3. If I get through today which I know I will it will be the longest I have gone without a cig for 32 years so if i can get this far I just have to go all the way ;)

• Hi Pupalug :D

well done on 2 weeks completed you're both doing great keep it up

Love

Marg xxxxxxx

Hi Tony

It's great to see you back again

Love

Marg xxxxxxx

You may also like...