but on the positive side of things, im going out for a meal later with my partner and his friend and friends girlfriend.
I think ive gotten stuck in a rut of feeling depressed because i am depressed, just want to feel normal again but need to remind myself that its going to take time. Have my last counselling session tomorrow and then after that im starting my CBT therapy so i wonder whether that will help me...
also been feeling very angry towards everyone lately, very angry about everything, my game wouldnt load and i felt like throwing my laptop up the wall and just going to bed last night. And as its the weekend and i consumed alcohol on friday and last night im wondering whether thats had an effect on my mood, hmmmm
instead of being so negative anyway im going to list a few positives and see what you all think!
1) i passed my placement with flying colours and my mentor said i was a pleasure to work with
2) i have started seeing my nan and grandad again and thats took a load of stress off me
3) i start my cbt therapy soon
4) my phone contract is up for renewal tomorrow so i get to have a brand spanking new iphone!
5) i've made up with one of my best friends and she wants to see me soon
6) i passed my exam
7) ive got two months off from uni and placement so ive arranged to have a break down devon (my aunty lives in the countryside)
what do you all think?
hope todays not being too unkind for any of you