Physical?: Hey this is my first post. Hi... - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum

26,929 members4,139 posts


joshwills71 profile image

Hey this is my first post. Hi! Basically so I have had a couple problems. My cum has yellow chunks in it and my I saw my doctor about it and he said they would go away and they haven’t. Does anyone know what they are? And if I asked my gp would I be able to have a full physical exam go make sure everything is okay and working? (UK btw)

5 Replies

Cum can vary a lot from person to person. If you have had unprotected sex with a new partner you ought to attend a Sexual Health Clinic for a full review.

joshwills71 profile image
joshwills71 in reply to xsevenx

I’m a virgin, so it won’t be anything along the STI path

Hey mate, Cum can vary a lot in person to person, it is generally a whiteish yellow colour, some is pure liquid and some is a lot thicker, keep hydrated mate, hydration is good for lots of things, As for physical no harm in asking if you can get a face to face appointment in UK, you can give dr a urine sample for them to do a dip test, if doc’s not available your sexual health clinic are there for discussion, physical examination of genital area and can check for infections. Keep us updated bud

Osidge profile image
OsidgeModerator in reply to Matt051877

You may have a problem in your prostate or testicles. Follow the advice given above.

Also, take a picture of it to show the doctor.

You may also like...